- Project Management: On time, on budget, pass inspection
- Puning Specifications:
Not the same
for all trees all the time.
- Contract Specifications: What needs to be accomplished; what is going to be
accomplished when and by whom.
- Contracting Service:
Arrange for the execution of the sustainable solutions
- Professional Mangrove Trimmer: Mangrove management
and permitting for trimming, alteration, planting and mitigation. Qualified in Florida and all delegated management areas,
Miami-Dade County, Pinellas County, Hillsborough Conty, Sarasota County and Jupiter Island.
- Reporting Service: Provide a written report
by Certified Expert.
- Research, Mitigation and Negotiation Service: .
Review plans with explanations or suggestions. Determine what may or may not be regulated in order to formulate a solution.
- Tree Risk Assessment: Risk
assessment and risk management are critical to community forest management.
- Tree Mapping: Sub-foot GPS/GIS Mapping or manual
techniques are offered. Multiple data fields are available with; species, DSH, height, canopy, picture, health and condition.
Digital photographic images are also available.
- Appraisal: Provide report needed for appraisal before damage or change.
Assign value from Trunk Formula (CTLA) calculation for protection, coverage or replacement.
- Storm Damage Repair/Code Compliance: Execute permitting, mitigation and remediation within agency
or municipal regulations and arboricultural practices.
Provide pruning recommendations
and specifications. Quality control service and final product. Inventory of trees and landscape.
Green Spaces Consulting
P.O. Box 6332, West Palm
Beach, FL 33405